Maple Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aaron's GM Application

Go down

Aaron's GM Application Empty Aaron's GM Application

Post  ItzAaronXD Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:47 pm

[NOTE] I added more things to this app.

Name:Aaron

Last Name:Rodruigez

IGN:iRamenx3

TimeZone:
GMT -6

Why U want to become gm:
I'm friendly and helpful. Mostly to all new characters and I really believe that since I go for large parts of my day without any GMs online I can fill in the gap where they are not online and be able to help those new characters and welcome them to the server so that it is less daunting than it seems when you are one of the few people online or just in need of any help. I'd also be able to host events for the people that are online at these times because there are many hours that pass before a GM who does host events comes online which I think is a shame for those players who miss out on the fun and the goodies from an event. I would definetly be dedicated to being a GM and take it seriously. I could accept people disliking me if it is for the good of the server but I'd like to hope that this would rarely happen as the main job of a GM should be helping people and Maple Story is a game so people should be enjoying themselves but I would not quit anything just because a few people don't like what I have to do.

How Will You Help The Server?:
By Advertiseing Endlessly until we make #1 on Xtremetop100, I also do know the Pressures of Hiring Gm, because I've owned a Private Server. I know it is hard to find Trustworthy People. So if you hire me i will do everything in my power to help this server in every way possible. I do have Experience as a Gm so i will not be Blindly walking into the Situations. I also Know at least 95% of Commands =] I do know how to trick Hackers into Believing they can get away with hackers. I Have Never Abused my Powers or anything of the Sort because i know how it feels, to have one of your Worked Sabotage Everything you worked on. So see it in your heart to make me a Gm, on this Successful Server.

How Many time u got playing maplestory:
I started playing about 2 years ago, but I quit when my friend told me about private servers.

How Many time u got playing MapleFactory:
I've started playing yesterday at the Philippines then went back to USA so like 2 days or 1.

Do you Have your own maple story free server:
I've made one before and it was very stable, but right on the Grand Opening I received the letter from Nexon.

P.S: If I am chosen please e-mail me ItzAaronXD@gmail.com

ItzAaronXD

Back to top Go down