Maple Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teufel GM Application.

Go down

Teufel GM Application. Empty Teufel GM Application.

Post  Teufel Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:04 am

Name:
Real Life: Kyle
IGN: Teufel
Alias: Crash

Last Name: Can be provided if necessary.

Why do you want to become gm:
Well, to be honest, I've always wanted to be a GM. I've played numerous Free MMO's but never achieved GM status. However, in those MMO's I was seen as a good insight, or someone to go with a question before bugging a GM. All-in-All, I spent my time helping out more new-comers than I did leveling.
As everyone else has said; I too despise hackers and cheaters.

Since everyone else seems to be posting their experiences, I'll be straight forward as well ^^.
I'm 19, Male, unemployed semi-singled individual with a lot of spare time. I'm currently enrolled in college with a Major in Graphic Design. Therefor I do have a well-rounded experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. (I have the cs4 suite)
During my High school days, I was enrolled in a second school which strictly taught Computer Science, which I was enrolled in for two years (Junior and Senior Year.)
Summing it up:

*Two years of Computer Science
*Year and a half (and going) of Photoshop and Illustrator experience through school
*An additional Yea of the above, self taught.
*I have no knowledge of .WZ / .XHTML / Java
*I Have a lot of spare time I'm willing to donate to becoming a GM here.

I would like to apply for In-Game GM; and will do Signatures / Banners on the side as favors.

How Many time u got playing maplestory:
The actual game? None, My friend introduced me to the private servers after we couldn't find any other MMO to play.

How Many time u got playing MapleFactory:
None, I tried to DL and play but got the wzmss file error. Currently working on fixing it.

Do you Have your own maple story free server:
No. Honestly, don't know how to run one. I would like too, but lack the knowledge

PS: If I get the 'job' I will do my best to be as helpful as I can.

Teufel

Back to top Go down

Teufel GM Application. Empty Re: Teufel GM Application.

Post  Teufel Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:09 am

My apologies for the double-post, I didn't see an "Edit" button/function.

My contact information is:

AIM(aol Instant Messenger): The9next1plague1 -or- Overkillx3001

Teufel

Back to top Go down