Maple Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LightOne's GM Application

Go down

LightOne's GM Application Empty LightOne's GM Application

Post  lightone Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:43 pm

FIRST NAME: Gabe
LAST NAME:
Kothe
WHY DO U WANT TO BE A GM:
I wanna be a GM cause there are many people that just joined and need help i want to be there to help them so they can have some fun in there life with this Server so they know they can count on a GM. when i was playing there was a GM online that i dont wanna mention his/her name was afk for atleast 4-5 hours i know this because i was playing for 4 hours and i went back to see if HIM/HER was still afk and He/Her was in the same spot. what GM does that?anyways i will always be online i will play 3-4 hours to help and stop hackers i know there are not many hackers in this server but if there is i will help to get rid of them i wanna make new friends online also i will follow every rule and make sure that ever one else follows there rules that they have to follow.

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE U PLAYED MAPLESTORY: i have played for about 4 years since i was 12
it was a great experiance to play with other players and school friends i had a LVL 90 Hermit, 137 Night Lord, and a 119 Priest.

HOW LONG HAVE U PLAYED MAPLEFACTORY?: i have been playing for about 3 weeks to a Month

DO U HAVE UR OWN PRIVATE SERVER:
well i did but didnt work out untill i heared about Maplefactory on SoldierFront lol...

lightone

Back to top Go down