Maple Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewPlayer's GM Application.

Go down

NewPlayer's GM Application. Empty NewPlayer's GM Application.

Post  NewPlayer Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:59 pm

Ign: NewPlayer
Name: Brian
TimeZone- Eastern Standard Time(EST)

Why i wasn't online for a while?
I wasn't online at the moment because my computer crashed, i tried to log in but it kept on disconnecting me. I got a new cpu now! I'm deciding to be more active and help out the server alot. You won't see me off alot anymore, i just need to redownload Maplestory v 62 and the MapleFactory client and then i'll be playing MapleFactory again.

Online Time
My timezone is EST(Eastern Standard Time). i will be available anytime around 10:00am - 12:30am per day. On weekends Probly 1:00am - 12:00am per day.

Why I want to be a GM?
I want to be a GM because I already know how to use the commands. I found out how to use !cheaters properly to ban hackers in this server. I've played this server for a while now, but most of you didn't see me on since my cpu crashed for 2 weeks. When I'm a gm i want to host a couple of events a day, I want to try out new events aswell. I want to try out this, if we reach a maximum vote I'll make a simple event that will benefit everyone.

What I can do for the server
I could help the server by banning hackers, and help people who need for by hosting a Q/A event(Question & Answer). i could help the server by downloading a ip hider and voting on XtremeTop100. I already helped this server by giving Mike to code the rubian system since i saw anothor server with it and i thought it would be a good idea.

Something about me?
I'm 13 years old, I'm going to grade 8 in 2 months. The sports i mostly play with my friends are hockey and sometimes we play basketball. I'm hoping to join the Basketball.

Will i be mad if i get declined?
Will i be mad if i get declined? No i won't be mad if i get declined. i want to be a gm in this server because i really want to help by hosting more events, baning hackers, helping players who need help. If i don't get accepted i know thiers more ways i can help by answering questions, voting every 12 hours.

Experience
I have experience of being a gm from being a gm on Mike's server. He shut it down a few weeks ago since he didn't want to host anymore. I also was a gm on Maple Fiesta but they shut down now.

Grammar/English
I rate my grammer 7/10 and my english 9/10

Contact Info
You can contact me by email. My email adress is brianakabrian@live.ca.
You can also contact me from Mike. If you need me you can just tell Mike to call me since he's my bro in rl.

Conclusion
Alot of you guys can trust me because i am Mike's bro in real life. He won't really let me do anything stupid. If i'm unsure of anything i can always ask Mike.

I hope you like my application. Very Happy

From
Brian(NewPlayer)

NewPlayer

Back to top Go down