Maple Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SuperMessy]GM Application

2 posters

Go down

[SuperMessy]GM Application Empty [SuperMessy]GM Application

Post  SuperMessy Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:21 pm

Name:
Lok

Last Name:
i prefer ppl calling me by Yong (yesh!! im an asian)

Why U want to become gm:
First and foremost, *im not bullshitting & normally i don't swear.. but* Mr Lucas "The Man", you really did a great job for setting up this server...the zero amount of lag-ness is totally unbelievable!!

This server gotta be the best i have played since year 2007? i stopped GMS and all privates since then..
besides the only game i will ever play which is counter-strike: source, i decided to refresh my little memory on MS and have a little fun which i'd never achieve on GMS.. and i stumble upon u guys and girls..

Now for the real purpose..
I, Yong want to be a GM because i wanna help out. simple as that
since this server is fairly new.. i would say by the time we hit top 5 in the TOP 100. there will definitely be an influx of new players

As a GM, i will keep those new player at a point where they wouldnt wanna go to play at another server ever again..
Stuff like .. "why am i so lagging?, GM, my pants got wiped!!, GM, How do i un-stuck myself?, GM,hacker!!"

As i don't mind watever position i might be given..i just wanna be "that person" there to help out those new players when the other GMs are asleep, watching TV or having a dinner date

and lastly, the second reason that i wanna commit myself to help out on this server, is because i see the potential of it. Growth isnt a problem since Lucas did a great job, i just wanna spare him my free hands.. and help You grow your server in the times of need (=

How Many time u got playing maplestory:
the last game was 2006-2007 at GMS, and a couple of low exp private before i completely stop playing MapleStory

How Many time u got playing MapleFactory:
my first time and i felt in love with it

Do you Have your own maple story free server:
Nope.. but i use to own both private on Helbreath and Ragnarok. running both simultaneously
ahhh..those were the days of endless gaming (=

thank you for reading my rubbish
With all Happiness and sincerity
~Yong aka SuperMessy
P.S: my timezone = Australia, Adelaide GMT +9:30

SuperMessy

Back to top Go down

[SuperMessy]GM Application Empty Re: [SuperMessy]GM Application

Post  adam Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:30 pm

-.- S.U. if u know what that stands for lol

adam

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMessy Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:01 am

adam wrote:-.- S.U. if u know what that stands for lol
im not really sure.. wat's SU stands for..

SuperMessy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down