Maple Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue's Dev Application

2 posters

Go down

Blue's Dev Application Empty Blue's Dev Application

Post  Blue Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:04 pm

Hello,
Personal Information
Name: Alex
DOB: December 14, 1994
Experience
IGN: Blue
Coding Experience: I am decent in Java, some XML, some WZ Editing/repacking, and have experience with MySQL. I am willing to learn anything that you need me to know.
GM/Dev Experience: I have been a Dev on one server and have ran my own test server.
Maplestory Experience: I have been playing on and off sense beta, started about two months before beta ended, if you want proof ask me some questions and I will do my best to answer them, though I was only about 7-8 at the time.
Other Information
Well, I enjoy coding, my mind will randomly brew together ideas to implement into the game, I enjoy playing online games, I will devote as much time as I have available to the server but please keep this in mind if you do contemplate hiring me, I do have a life, I am on a swim team, I love running, I go backpacking whenever I have the opportunity to, and I am not willing to place a video game above my social life and my overall health. I do find myself on the computer often though so do not get the impression that I am not on it often, just keep in mind that I do have a proactive life and I intend on keeping it that way. If this is a problem, sorry for wasting your time, I am simply trying to offer my services to you. I hope you take me into consideration if you are in need of a coder.
Sincerely,
Blue

Blue

Back to top Go down

Blue's Dev Application Empty ha

Post  AndyKins Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:39 pm

Nice Signature its Blue Very Happy

AndyKins

Back to top Go down

Blue's Dev Application Empty Re: Blue's Dev Application

Post  Blue Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:31 pm

Ty Smile