Maple Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divinebullet: Gm Application.

Go down

Divinebullet: Gm Application. Empty Divinebullet: Gm Application.

Post  baas Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:20 pm

Why should i be a "Gm"?:
Well because,
I know a lot of people in maplefactory,I am not a player who's very active on MapleFactory, I like to help people with their problems, I gonna try get people know the rules, I Maked much mistakes wich i want to get better, I will do much events with people.

How can whe trust me?:
Well because,
I wont ban people for fun,I played MapleFactory always serious (Ask BLAZ3N), I like leveling people, I actually don't hate people (I wont ban/jail people fast), I can't get mad.

Why its handy to have you as "Gm"?:
Well because,
I will help people when they need to be helped (not with leveling, getting mesos), You can laugh with me,
You wont hurt me with any task,'if' people CANT find a Item like: (elemental staff 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 ) ONLY then i will give "that" item, i will new people (who don't know) learn scrolling

How can i help the server as a "Gm"?:
Well because,
Activeness, checking the whole server, and being open to different ideas is my way of helping. I am active almost 24/7 -9 hours but not on school days.When problems occur I check evidence, ideas, and analyze the problem before making my decision. I do this because i have been abused before and personally think it is messed up. I'm open to ideas and that makes me teachable in a way. Whatever i don't know I can learn it Smile.

baas

Back to top Go down

Divinebullet: Gm Application. Empty Re:Divinebullet: Gm Application.

Post  baas Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:41 pm

I send part 1 because my scroller was rollin back to one point so i couldn't type.

Why do i play MapleFactory and not MapleGlobal, at me Europe Maplestory?:
Because:
I like fast leveling, I hate "KS'ers",I don't like TOO much people at a same place (like 2000 people),This is a good server to level nice, Much people are nice to me and you, More party requests (High Rebirths,Low Rebirths), I like to compare skills jobs In the normal Maplestory i can't compare the powers.

Information about the owner of Divinebullet:
Name: Arjan
Familly Name: Vrolijk
E-mail: Arjanvrolijk15@hotmail.com
MapleFactory ID:Baas
MapleFactory Characters: XaCe,icespiker,iDeathiFury,baas,Gm application DivineBullet,GodlyNoob
TimeZone:+1 GMT (Amsterdam)

baas

Back to top Go down

Divinebullet: Gm Application. Empty Re:Divinebullet: Gm Application.

Post  baas Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:49 pm

Sorry again reason: same as first reply

Idea's for more fun in MapleFactory:
Mega rebirths,Giga rebirths,(Mega rebirth gained by having 4 Sparking rings,Giga rebirths gained by have 4 Mega rebirth rings.)
Guild territory's can't explain its like killing monsters to gain a city. like Henesys need 10000 points
1 point slime
3 points iron boars
100 points mushmom.

This was my Gm Application.
Thank you very much.

baas

Back to top Go down

Divinebullet: Gm Application. Empty Re: Divinebullet: Gm Application.

Post  ZvBaas23 Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:59 pm

Nice Work Dude i Hope You Becomed a GM Very Happy
Look Out MapleFactory The "New" Gm (DivineBullet) Arrivated! xD
I Hope they gonna Accept you..... cuse with you is the server Way more FUN!!!

ZvBaas23

Back to top Go down

Divinebullet: Gm Application. Empty Re: Divinebullet: Gm Application.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down