Maple Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule Breakers.

Go down

Rule Breakers. Empty Rule Breakers.

Post  TheHero Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:03 am

I don't think this is within the rules, but I'm pretty sure it is. Ive seen multiple people get in trouble for it.

I know these arent hackers, but I didn't see any REGULAR rule breaker form. Sorry, move if needed.

7/27/09

Rule Breakers. Ban_th11

People involved: (That I saw) Akira, Asus, and LalaLa. All part of the same guild called Brands.

They mass spawned Bodyguard A's which causes very hard lag to the server, and any poor person who is FM surfing and hits their FM like I did.

As you can see there is definately more than 15 BGA's there, which i've heard is the limit to any monster.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
TheHero.

TheHero

Back to top Go down

Rule Breakers. Empty Another one.

Post  TheHero Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:41 am

Same date.

Me and my guild mate were training and killing some Body Guards, about 7 that were left in the channel, then this Guy Predator came in, Ks'd us, and then summoned about 30 Bodyguards when there was only about 4 in the room. take a look. (You have to look hard sort of, they are stacked ontop of each other, and theres tons on the other side of the Map.)

Rule Breakers. Predat10

TheHero

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum