Maple Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server is obviously down and stopping by to say hey

Go down

Server is obviously down and stopping by to say hey Empty Server is obviously down and stopping by to say hey

Post  moniz Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:09 pm

Hey guys this is moniz. Its been i think around 4 months! i know this isnt the "proper" forum to put this in but hey i created these forums and the server is down so who gives a fuck lol. I would like to aplogize for leaving so abruptly. I know i wasn't a GM or anything but what you guys didn't know was that i would of been a GM the day i quit.. I only need permission from 2 other GMs and then i would of been one. Well MF was acting up so i totally quit EVERYTHING involving the computer. Its been about 4 months now. I extremely missed ALL of you. even you Tyrone. the one who acts black Razz. What happened to the server? I have no clue lol. but guys please dont give lucas a hard time or even think bad about him. He was a GREAT owner and an amazing friend. He was stressed running the server like every good owner is. So for whatever reason he shut it down it is probally a good one. I would like to say i love u all and it was a blast being #2 on the highscores for weeks and a month or 2. It was fun being the curryishott in the game Very Happy. and i still talk to EvilSock on myspace which was #1 until we quit. U guys can IM me on AIM at XxAyeItMonizxx. or my myspace at myspace.com/moniz1moniz. Like i said it was a blast and i would like to say thank you all! okay bye

Your forum admin, comedian
-Alec J. Moniz
moniz
moniz
Admin

https://eternalms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down