Maple Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slaying of the SUn (GM APP)

Go down

Slaying of the SUn (GM APP) Empty Slaying of the SUn (GM APP)

Post  sunslaye Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:17 am

Wonder if GM APPS are open if it is that would be GREAT!!! x] Because I could help the server alots
I am new to this server , BUT I do know the common hacks and stuff that players would get in trouble for
and I am learning about the server VERY FAST!!!

GM APP::

Been a Gm before?: YES, I been a GM in one server :p flamems is already down I think.

GMs are people who look after the game for the admin and banning hackers or rude/offensive players, but enjoying the server as well. To me GMs are like normal players with more commands so they could track down those BAD people. But at the end they are still normal players, so GMs should also try to play the server like the rest of the players do, but also helping new players to get use to the new server and should be happy to help others.

I have made my own server, but never put them online since my router kinda weird and I cant find a way to portforward. I could use hamachi but less people would join it. I know most of the GM commands and Codes, as I said I made my server b4 i customized it and I know how. IF I don't i learn really quickly.

I AM new to this server YES, but I learned most of the server's commands and NPCS

What i am saying is that I want to be a GM to help out the server and to enjoy my time at the server I really would be helpful, I will try to help you to catch any hackers as hard as possible.
I have a really good patience level, I almost never got frustrated because of a question or someone being rude or any other situations.

I would be waiting for you people's reply

well if the GM Ap is not on, its OK i tried :p ( I didn't even know >.> if its is off)

well thank you

SUNSLAYER

sunslaye

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum