Maple Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

l3lunt's GM Application

Go down

l3lunt's GM Application Empty l3lunt's GM Application

Post  l3lunt Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:14 pm

In-Game Name: L3lunt/l3lunt

Name: Danny

Location/Timezone: Canada/Mountian Time

Describe yourself (personality wise): I like to be active and have fun with people. I don't like people that say retarded things just to get me pissed or annoyed. Also I hate people that beg for something. My personality really depends on the mood because I can be nice but you'd have to be nice to me back in order for me to stay like that =3, but piss me off and I'll have a angry mood for a minute.

Email (If any): x-turbogamr@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?: Im on for 4-6 hours a day forums wise and in game but I feel the need for excersice to make up for the time I spend on the computer.

How long have you been with MapleFactory?: I just joined the MapleFactory community but I hope I can stay here for a long time and get to know you all.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: I can contribute by being there when no one is. I will not just try but I will give it my all to help the people in need. Also i can enforce the rules to those who break them or to the newcomers, either way i know ill be a helping hand in this community.

Why are you applying for GM?: Well i'm applying for GM because people wouldn't be surprised if I just said ban hackers to sound reasonable or w/e, but, well, I'm not going to linger on it. Sure I'll find them hackers, but I want to make this server fun with events and stuff! I also want to help take precautions to keep nexon from deleting this server.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: I've been a GM atleast around 4 to 5 times. For verification the names of the MS servers i was GM for were... DragonKiaMS,L+R Story,CookieMS,MiniMS,DutchUnitedMS. Well I was a GM on them for about 2 months each till they shutdown.

What is your method for hunting for hackers?: Aside from the obvious, I can tell sometimes by the way they talk, but of course I can't judge them just there, that's only useful for things like Ban Appeals. I can tell according to what others say about them, and am good at proving a point. I am not supernatural, so I can't just tell by looking at them. Also, somebody with a ton of rebirths, like, too many rebirths, is a prime suspect to me. Also I recognise a hacker right away because I have tried a few hacks myself in my previous private servers, so i'll know a hacker right when I see one.

How would you handle a hacker?: I belive in second chances but when it comes to a situation like this I would ban them as I see no point in hacking in private servers.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: I feel it is important to have fun but in order to have that kind of fun keeping the server organized and clean is the needed so I would say keeping the server organized and clean would be the top priority.

Why should we choose you?: Well I think you should choose me because of the many things I have to bring to this server but above most is having fun.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: lol I always think this as a trick question but you guys shouldn't choose me because of my age I guess you guys might think im too young and think I might not take this job seriously but to tell the truth if I like that job I will take it seriously. Since I like Maplestory I will take this job seriuosly.

Extra info you feel is necessary: There isn't much to say thats bad about this server. I think it has alot of potential unlike most servers... There seems to be alot of helpful GMs and members. So yeah im glad i have a chance to be one of those helpful GMs. Very Happy

Hope you enjoyed my GM Application. =3

l3lunt

Back to top Go down