Maple Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jina's GM Application!

Go down

Jina's GM Application! Empty Jina's GM Application!

Post  Jina Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:54 pm

Name (& IGN): Jina
Time Zone: PST

So why should I be a GM?

Well, I love to help people. Very Happy Whenever I see someone new in MapleFactory I always offer to help, like if they need to know anything about NPCs or server info. :3 I try to answer back to any smegas/questions for help. I have been a GM in a few of my friends' private servers, but none of them became non-hamachi. But still, I'm experienced with the commands and all Very Happy!
+ Lately, I noticed that not a lot of GMs in MapleFactory go on anymore. Only like, three: Lucas, xmike1x, and iLiSETTEx33.

Why do I want to be a GM?
Well that's simple Very Happy It's fun! I like to be around people and I'd host a lot of fun events to keep people playing on the server when they're bored. I really do like to help people, and always go out of my way to do so. (: I do know that, along with being fun, being a GM needs responsibility. I think I'm well fit for the job. Very Happy

Why do I play MapleFactory?

Well I really like how everyone knows each other somehow(: I'm the kind of person who hates training and stuff, so all the other low/high rate servers are extremely boring to me. I love the rates here, they're so in-the-middle :3 I've been playing here for about a month or so now. I don't have any rings or a lot of rebirths because, well... like I said, I don't like training. A lot.

How can I help the server?
In short, I LOVE TO HELP<333.
I know all that stuff about banning hackers & the rules, like not being able to warp people to the GM map or giving away free items. But I think that's pretty basic and it's not a real reason.

Other stuff about myself!
Well I'm soon to be in 8th grade, and I know that sounds really young ): But hey, it's maplestory 8D I love to make new friends and I'm usually a nice person unless you get on my nerves (that doesn't happen easily). I love to listen to music 24/7, and I'm generally a happy person who always laughs too much Very Happy.

Thanks for reading<3!

Jina

Back to top Go down