Maple Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indiekul's GM Application

Go down

Indiekul's GM Application Empty Indiekul's GM Application

Post  Indiekul Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:34 pm

Dear MapleFactory GM's, Admins, and Staff,

Hello all!

My name is Varun Kulkarni.

My IGN is Indiekul.

I am sending this application to become a GM because I feel that I am qualified to help support fellow maplers, enforce the rules here at MapleFactory, and keep the maple experience fun and enjoyable (the main reason for why there are private servers now days). I realize that MapleFactory has been growing in popularity. I myself and my close friend started playing this server 2 weeks ago. We have found this server more enjoyable than any other server we have played so far. As a result, we have already invited 10 of our close friends and I am happy to report that they are addicted to the well groomed style of MapleFactory. I have seen many hackers attempting to infiltrate the game and I would hate to see this game shut down due to overcrowding of cheaters.

Its quite funny actually but I have been playing Maplestory for 6 years now. Many people probably think I have no life. But honestly, I can't get away from the great gameplay. I first started out playing maplestory on the MapleSEA server which is meant for malaysia. I played for almost one and a half years until I switched to the North America version, Global Maplestory. I stuck with Global Maplestory for 2 years until I was fed up with the slow leveling and pointless play aspects. That was when I first started looking for maplestory private servers. I started playing with a server called MapleGeek. It had 3x exp, 2x drop rate, and I thought that was amazing for the first private server I had played. I went on the play about 30 different private servers. Out of all of them, I find this the most player friendly server with the player commands and perfectly set npcs and perfectly set rates.

As I said earlier, I have played MapleFactory for the past 2 weeks. I have spent most of those 2 weeks supporting my friends and helping them to set up their characters. I love the experience of helping out rookies in private servers, giving them the rundown of the game and the features of the game. Thats just one more reason why being a GM would make the game more enjoyable for the players if I were recruited to the MapleFactory staff.

I do not have my own private server, howerver I have been a GM for a couple private servers already. These servers include: GoldMS, FreeMS, TimelessMS, and DragonMS.

I tend to play MapleFactory for a minimum of 3 hours a day. On average, I am logged in for 5 hours a day. Players can usually find me hangin out in the free maket chatting with others and giving ideas and advice to other people.

Some extra info about me: I live in Chicago so I am a die hard Bears fan and Cubs fan. I love sports and I am very academically centered during the school year. I find maplestory to be a hobby of mine, therefore, I feel I will always be dedicated to the game.

I hope that this application has made a positive impression on you and I would like to know about your decision whether it is to recruit me or not.

e-mail:varun10@comcast.net

aim id: eternalvk14

Thank You for you time!

Varun Kulkarni

Indiekul

Back to top Go down