Maple Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

poepole's GM app

Go down

poepole's GM app Empty poepole's GM app

Post  Poepole Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:44 pm

Name:Bryan

In Game Name:Bryan

Why I want to be a GM:
i would like to be a gm because i think i would be able to help alot of people like beginners at maplefactory like if they dont know a certain command and if they dont know like what certain skills do i think i would be able to help them on that. Also i can be really really friendly.

How long i have been playing for:
i have been playing maplestory for 3 years now and i really have experice with the game.

What i can help with:
i can help alot of beginners on what the concept of the game is like what you do and what is the difference of the regualr maplestory and the private server and whats special about the priave server. Some more things i might be able to help with is like if some one needs help on getting money (mesos) then i can give them tips on what monsters to kill and what would be the best monsters to kill too level, but i guess it really depends if they rebirthed yet or not.

special Thanks:
this is just a thanks to those gms who have also helped me in the past and to the gms who made this awesome server!!!!!!!

Poepole

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum