Maple Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My GM App!

Go down

My GM App! Empty My GM App!

Post  Okami101 Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:44 pm

Sorry about the chat. Kinda used to using it (i play too many mmos) Not the most formal but i guess it'll do.
Name:Okami (that's my main's ingame name for maple factory. Can't give out my real name.)
My Experience(as far as games and gms go): Playing mmos(duh), owning an mmo, releasing an mmo over the net, and etc. (Coding depends-_- Not very good but depending on tghe language i can learn/do it.)
My Questions: What are the conditions to banning/kicking/jailing? (specificly can i ban/kick/jail for insulting players? Honestly, i really don't like that.)
What could i contribute: i feel i am very fair and i have a very streightforward adittude (as in i like it simple. for example, some1 wants to trade me something, i'll give him the options he has and that's it) I am also very kind and outgoing (unless i get angry which i am trying to control) I liek to joke but know when to be serious and i can help and i do have a clear line for myself that defines when i've helped too much. also, i have a one track mind, which contributes to the fact that if some1 wants me to help them play unfair, it's unlikely that they'd win. In all, i know when to be kind and friendly and i know when to put my foot down.
Contact me: the best way is through in game. I really could only give my email, which i can't check often. xmike1x knows me ask him to contact me lol.

Well that's about it! By the way, i have made my own private server for ms, never publicized though. The one i refer to is one known as DRO (dungeon Raiders Online). Well, that's about it.

Okami101

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum