Maple Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dwaynes new gm app

Go down

dwaynes new gm app Empty dwaynes new gm app

Post  dwayne Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:19 pm

i no this is not the correct gm app but i think this is better explained in my mind

the other gm app i had was not made by me it was a prank

Name: Dwayne

IGN: Dwayne

TimeZone: ptm

Where do you live: Maryland USA

Why should we choose you as a GM: You guys should choose me as a GM simply because I am very responsible. I have lots of experience being a GM, I always do what you would tell me to unless it is a regular player telling me to do something, I am a very good advertiser, and I will never fail what you tell me to do unless it is the impossible.

What brings you to MapleFactory: Well I am here playing in your server because every other server that I ever played in and actually was worth playing got shut down.

How active can you be everyday: I can play most of the the day unless i have football and basketball practice or if im chillin with my friends

What does it mean NOT to abuse your powers: Well NOT abusing your powers mean dont over summon to make the server lag like hell, dont train players, dont give out free items, dont summon to help players level, dont kill players for fun.

How long have you been in our server: i have been playing for at least 1 month or more

How will you help MapleFactory: I will help out MapleFactory by resolving fights/problems, answer any questions that anyone has and Ooooo also I will VOTE every 12 hours

If you are flooded with questions,how will you resolve this situation: If ever I am flooded with questions and I just cant answer them all one at a time I will tell them that other GM's will be happy to help or I will go into a FM room and tell them to line up 1 at a time.

What if we watch you giving out free items to players: If you are using GM MOVE "HIDE" and watch me distribute items to players for free then... you will Ban me and I will accept that punishment because there is no need to argues for breaking a GM rule =]

Have you been a GM before: Yes I have been a GM in 5 other servers not including my own.

Write a summary about yourself: Well I love socializing with many people, I am never afraid to make fun of myself or others but just for fun im nerver serouis unless it involves hurting myself, I love makeing new friends, and I enjoy seeing people happy lol =]

dwayne

Back to top Go down

dwaynes new gm app Empty Re: dwaynes new gm app

Post  Alexandr Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:26 pm

Hehe, good luck. Awesome application. :]

~Alexandra

Alexandr

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum