Maple Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM App [dudex25]

Go down

GM App [dudex25] Empty GM App [dudex25]

Post  dudex25 Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:31 pm

Name: Hien Quach

Timezone: Standard time zone:GMT -05 Eastern (U.S & Canada) -8 hours
Daylight saving time: +1 hour

Active?: Most of The times.

Why are you applying:I have played many private servers and I have always seen GM's doing their job, hosting events and I have always wanted to do it and have never gotten the opportunity.
How will you help and improve the server:I would first do my job as a GM and remove those troublesome people.I also would help people with their problems and make sure they have a good time in MapleFactory.

What position applying for:Game master.

Contact/msn/skype:up.e@hotmail.com

How will you deal with hackers:I would deal with hackers the way most GM's would, pull out that ban hammer and bash them.
What will you do if your friend Hacked:To be honest if you hack and are my friend I would not spare you or give you a lighter punishment.I will give you what you deserve.
Any experience:As i mentioned before I am trying to gain this experience, so for now I have none in being a gm.

Evidence of experience:

What will you do if you become GM:I would help as much as I possibly can with the server.I would help people when they have problems such as ksing and harrasment.I would monitor the server for hackers among others.Overall just help make United Story friendly with events.

Summary:As a GM I would be fair and not biased in anyway, I would do anything asked to help in anyway.I lack experience but I hope that i can obtain some in MapleFactory.I will deal with anyone doing wrong with the proper punishment, also I will always provide proof of the crime be it screen shots or having another GM with me.
Extra: I'm cool and i Fail Very Happy

dudex25

Back to top Go down

GM App [dudex25] Empty Re: GM App [dudex25]

Post  Iamuser999 Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:49 pm

Very Happy
Gud app
More discipline = Better Server

Iamuser999

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum