Maple Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pepsi's 'Overnight' GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Pepsi's 'Overnight' GM Application Empty Pepsi's 'Overnight' GM Application

Post  iPepsi Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:36 am

IGN: Pepsi

Name: Jonathon

LastName: Chehraz

How long have you been playing Maple Story? I have been playing Maple Story Global for 2 years now.

How long have you been playing Maple Story Private servers? I have been playing Private servers for at least 1 year now.

Have you had experience as a GM? I have been a GM on a server called Marina MS from last year(not a success). But I have been able to make 2 of my own servers online and running but couldn't get enough players. I closed it down because I just gave up trying and I had school at the time.

Why do you want to become a GM? I'm applying for the Overnight GM job. I know that when there aren't GMs online, Things can go wrong. When I'm online, I notice about 5 hackers every night and nobody is there to do anything about it. I try to contact a GM but they aren't on and can't be contacted. I think I'm the right person for this job because I always go online at night and stay up late because of the summer vacation and I would love to do events for the players because of their difference in time zones. They never get to participate in these events because when they are on, GMs aren't. I think you get the point now. I think im the right candidate for this job because I wanna look out for the server. There has to be a GM online at all times to see that everything is going correctly and that nothing is going wrong.

Other: I also want to help the players in need. Not training, But showing the newcomers around the server and which npcs do which job and what each sell.

I love this server and I really wanna dedicate myself to it. If i get this job, I will stick to my job like it's a real life job and I would treat it professionally just as if it was required of me. I'm nothing like anybody else, I really want this job and if I ever do get the job. I will do my best to keep the server going and hacker-free.

~Sincerely,
~Jonathon / Pepsi

Last edited by iPepsi on Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total

iPepsi

Back to top Go down

Pepsi's 'Overnight' GM Application Empty Re: Pepsi's 'Overnight' GM Application

Post  Iamuser999 Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:50 pm

what r your skills? bounce

Iamuser999

Back to top Go down

Pepsi's 'Overnight' GM Application Empty Skills?

Post  iPepsi Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:21 am

I'm always there for banning hackers for sure. I always know where hackers go and how they play.
I know what packet editors do and what their capabilities are and I know what to look for when searching for packet editors. I love to make events for the players. I love having a lot of people in my events, The more people the better- my top priority is making the players felt welcome to the server and to make them feel like this is the right server for them to stay in. These are things that GMs are supposed to do... It's their job. I want to do more for the server, I want to do more then what is required. I want to go above and beyond.

Add-On: Every server I ever played taught me more and more about the GM skills, commands and the job itself. It comes with a lot of responsibilities and rules that I must follow in order to keep my job. I learned from the hundreds of GMs that get banned because they gave out an illegal item, scrolled an item and gave it to a player, spam summon, etc. I know the rules. They're not hard to follow.

iPepsi

Back to top Go down

Pepsi's 'Overnight' GM Application Empty Re: Pepsi's 'Overnight' GM Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down