Maple Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

underhouse gm aplication

Go down

underhouse gm aplication Empty underhouse gm aplication

Post  underhou Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:08 pm

i want to be it to help other people and wen other gms arnt online ill be online to help the other people and wat ghey want and host events that they want.ill be online along time and ill stop hackers wen they are hacking.

underhou

Back to top Go down

underhouse gm aplication Empty underhouse gm aplication

Post  underhou Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:41 pm

if i became gm i would be able to help alot like help others and i would host events and help with he world tour video and make a banner for the website.im 18 years old and i attend northwood high school.i have been playing maplefactory for along time and i get along with alot of people.I live in silver spring maryland and if i become gm i well help make a banner with bannedstory.bannedstory helps us create backrounds and help us create maplestory chracter.ive been playing maplestory for 2 years. Very Happy id like to be a gm. Smile . i know alot about maplefactory beacause ive been playing for a long time and maplefactory is the best private server ive ever played out of all of the private servers ive played. i know alot of people and i like to help them with alot of stuff and there needs.

underhou

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum