Maple Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mashimaro's gm app

Go down

mashimaro's gm app Empty mashimaro's gm app

Post  jackkim4 Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:40 am

Name: Mashimaro

Last Name:kim

Why U want to become gm: i hate dirty people who comes into fm's and steal other people's stuff.
if you know what i mean, im the best person on the job-_-...
i never read about the rules, and i've got caught summoning more than 15, well..i wasnt the summoner
but i was just killing-_-.... my friend's account was stuck for 3days...and could not get out....
im on late at night...at 12 just staying and talking to my friends-_-... i also can stay up at 2am, i would like to run events anytime u need me to. you can text me or call me w.e. easy for you. and i would love to
catch dirty noob people stealing and stuff, and running events.
im on about 7hrs per day, or at LEAST 4hrs or more. All i really want to do is catch thos people who
dis-satisfiy others when theyr hunting.
and i really get bored hunting..-_- that's why i'll rather work for you guys, rather than spending
5hrs per day lv-ing up..-_- i talk most of the times tho....

How Many time u got playing maplestory: i don't know but i played korean version... i speak full korean...
i was about lv 153 126 with my friend.

How Many time u got playing MapleFactory: only about a week, but i spent alot of time...over 6hrs per day... i spent 7hrs before 6 oclk, and im still on right now-_-..... so that makes 9 hrs today.....

Do you Have your own maple story free server: never knew about it, sorry.... i just want to be like a cop...
because we need stronger force.

i belive that nobody can stop them from stealing others stuff except GM's. i would like to set some peace to this place. So many from Dizzle come and steal stuff, i couldnt do anything cuz GM's weren't on.
you say that hackers need to be put away? no, this needs to be put away, it just doesnt happend
only few times, it happends every single day. We say that thos terrorists need to be put away? no,
we need thos gang members put away first! we need to deal with this problem, and im willing to put
as much time u need me to. that's all.

jackkim4

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum