Maple Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HundredRacks' GM Application

2 posters

Go down

HundredRacks' GM Application Empty HundredRacks' GM Application

Post  aybaybay123 Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Name: William
Last Name: Chan

-I would like to change the format of the application

Hello, my name is William Chan and I am 16 years old. I am currently attending High School and I am in the computer academy. I have been playing on the computer since I was in the 6th grade and ever since then I kind of devoted myself to computers. As of today I can build computers because I have obtained knowledge from different computer components. I also like to have the newest software out there, I believe software is almost everything as of today. I would like to refer to myself as a "Gamer" because I do enjoy playing games and I have played a lot of genres. I have been playing Maplestory for about 4 years. I was really dedicated for the first 2 years, In the last 2 years cut back time due to the constant grinding and started to play private servers. I believe I have a lot of experience with Maplestory and Maplestory private servers because I have been playing private servers for awhile now.

I have been playing MapleFactory for about 2 weeks now. My IGN is HundredRacks, I think I am doing really well in the game right now, I am ranked #17 as of 7-06-09. I know a lot about MapleFactory as I tend to help the new comers. I am friendly, open minded, and willing to help others. I would consider myself as active because I have a lot of free time and It's summer time! When School starts I would still be active, I am on the computer almost every day. I enjoy playing MapleFactory and I love the MapleFactory Community. I have been a GM on another server several months back. It was my friends server and it didn't last long. I do know some or most of the GM commands. I also have a "GM Handbook" it can help to identify the item number. MapleFactory is a very stable server, I have not seen the server actually offline except when there is a server restart which is very quick. I have noticed the server can be quite "laggy" due to many players massively spawning monsters in the Free Market.

I would like to be a GM for a number of reasons. I think your server could use some extra help, The player population has been increasing and if you have more GM's it would be easier for the players to get help. I like to help players as much as I can, I try my hardest to answer their questions and provide them with detailed answers. This server is amazing I haven't played a server like this in awhile. I feel like I should help around. When there is a game, there will always be someone hacking the game. If I catch someone abusing the server I would let my supervisors know before I act and give reason to why he or she needs to be punished and what shall the punishment be due to the level of abuse.

You should choose me to be your next GM because I am very active even when school starts I will be active. I was born and raised in the United States and I speak the language and my grammar is good. I live on the west coast so I would be online when some of you are sleeping.
I am friendly and I do not take sides or favor anyone. I will not abuse my powers as I am loyal to my supervisors. I have skills when it comes to working with a team or group of people because I am use to this due to many projects at school. I will do my best and put in effort to keep this server looking good.

-Thank you for your time. =)

aybaybay123

Back to top Go down

HundredRacks' GM Application Empty Re: HundredRacks' GM Application

Post  iLiSETTE Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:58 pm

ill ask lucas to look at this.
hopefully youll be a gm cus we need more westcoast gms.

iLiSETTE

Back to top Go down

HundredRacks' GM Application Empty William~

Post  xBar Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:41 pm

Hii William ,
Really Nice And Long GM Application
i Belive You Can Get This Job Becuse Your
A Friendly Person , Funny , And Active
GoodLuck Who Can Know , Maby you Get This Job
So Good Luck
Love ,
Bar