Maple Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Suggestions - READ.

2 posters

Go down

Server Suggestions - READ. Empty Server Suggestions - READ.

Post  Jina Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:03 pm

Okay so, these suggestions for rates and etc. are probably gonna make a lot of you mad. But I thought they were good ideas & decided to just say it in forums..

Lower Exp/Drop Rates.
Lower Meso Rate, but not by too much.
Make the YokoYoko big shop more expensive.
Make NX a little cheaper.
A few more GMs.
Get rid of FM bosses.

Why? People are quitting because the server's getting too easy - it's the same thing over and over again. Kill 928319083921 black crows, rebirth, kill crows again, rebirth... you get the idea. It's getting to be repetitive and boring.
If we get rid of FM bosses + lower exp, then people will actually train on real stuff. Not just crows.
This might make rebirthing harder, but since everything is lowered, it'll still be like the same ratio. The only problem is for the people that already have like a million rebirths; idk what to say about that..
Anyways. The meso rate stuff - people are taking advantage of YokoYoko. It's easy to make money from summoning blue mushmoms and all, so 1m~500m items are too cheap. So if we lower all the rates & increase YokoYoko's price, people will work harder to get money for equips and stuff.
On the other hand, everyone hates an NXless server. So, the price for cash should lower along with the rates
We also need some more GMs... the only ones I've ever seen on in this past week I've started to play is iLiSETTEx3, xmike1x, Kakashi, and Juan. Only 4.

Those are just my suggestions and I don't mind if you all hate or ignore them. I just thought it'd be a waste to never get to say it to you all (:
Thanks.

Jina

Back to top Go down

Server Suggestions - READ. Empty Re: Server Suggestions - READ.

Post  NeVaR Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:41 am

yea awesome idea the arrows r like wat 1m each EXCELLENT! ROflz rage streak 0,0

NeVaR

Back to top Go down

Server Suggestions - READ. Empty -.-

Post  iPepsi Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:32 am

1st off I'd like to say that U SHOULD USE SOUL ARROW. Don't buy arrows.

2nd off. We did lower the meso rates AND NOW LOOK. We can barely afford a smega.

3rd. We have like 12 gms.. NOT ACTIVE

4th. Without FM bosses, Where will we train?.....

~Jonathon/Pepsi

iPepsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:34 pm

iPepsi wrote:1st off I'd like to say that U SHOULD USE SOUL ARROW. Don't buy arrows.

2nd off. We did lower the meso rates AND NOW LOOK. We can barely afford a smega.

3rd. We have like 12 gms.. NOT ACTIVE

4th. Without FM bosses, Where will we train?.....

~Jonathon/Pepsi

I completely agree with Pepsi.
Server's special, don't ruin it.

Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down