Maple Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LP521's GM Application

Go down

LP521's GM Application Empty LP521's GM Application

Post  adam Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:10 am

Name: Adam

Last Name: Ye

Why U want to become gm: There are a few reasons that i want to become GM, first of all, it's because that i have seen people actually hacking on the server, but when i was looking for a gm to report them to. non was online. i have seen Angel using damage hack. hitting 2 billion or something like that. n i have seen a vacum hack guy, who was already banned luckly cuz one of them gms came online, i want to protect the server that i'm playing in from hackers. as it is very unfair too all other honest players who doesn't cheat. and sometimes hacking screws up the server. and non of us want this to ever happen.
secondly, i want to help people out, and i want to some fun events for people. so that all whos on the server may enjoy it. and i will try my best to advertise and to attract more players to the server.

How Many time u got playing maplestory: i played chinese maple story for 1 year. had level 156 dragon knight >> 4th job wasn't out at that time. and had played Gms for 4 years. level 181 assassin, with 20 sets if ilbi, i level killing zakum. and level 143 priest

How Many time u got playing MapleFactory: i have played for 4 days now, have 120 RB, i was online everyday for more than 12 hours for the past 4 days

Do you Have your own maple story free server: i have tried to make my own maplestory server 1 year ago. but it didn't work well: lagness n technical difficulties. i didn't have a good server it was on my own computer -.-

adam

Back to top Go down

LP521's GM Application Empty Re: LP521's GM Application

Post  adam Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:26 am

more information will be provided upon request

adam

Back to top Go down

Post  Jina Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:04 pm

aren't you the guy that kakashi got all mad at for leaving jail? LOL.

Jina

Back to top Go down

Post  adam Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:33 pm

lol yea -.- hahaha.
by the way i think i am able to provide a program on recording players cheatin automatically, this program was used a year ago by a private server named july ms. just need to get in contact with one of my friend that led me into that server

adam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down