Maple Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallens GM App.

Go down

Fallens GM App. Empty Fallens GM App.

Post  Fallen Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:30 pm

Name: Allen
IGN: Fallen
Time Zone: PST

Why should i be a GM

I want to be a Gm because i like helping and playing games. Helping people in my experience is not for rewards or being indebted to a person, rather is it a pleasure to see a confused person pointed the right way. I have GM experience and know the command and therefore I am quick with replied and actions.

Why do I want to be a GM

I want to be a GM because of my addiction of helping people. Not only am i helping the server by controlling and enforcing rules, but I am also helping players of MapleFactory. For me being a GM is not for the power of superiority, rather it is a tool to help people not to suppress them.

Why do I play MapleFactory

I play MapleFactory because of the even rates and friendly players. The npc, items, and location of things is easy to find and navigate. I have played a lot of servers ranging from versions 55 to versions 62, i prefer even rate servers and, to be more specific, i prefer MapleFactory because of the nice GMs and players.

How can I help the server

Activeness, checking every situation, and being open to different ideas is my way of helping. I am active from 12 in the afternoon since that is when i wake up to the late mornings of 2 o' clock. My hours of activity is flexible meaning it can be changed and extended whenever told to. When problems occur I check evidence, ideas, and analyze the problem before making my decision. I do this because i have been abused before and personally think it is messed up. I'm open to ideas and that makes me teachable in a way. Whatever i don't know I can learn it quickly and never back down because it is hard.

My Background

16 years old, honor student, junior in high school, captain of the hockey team and joining lacrosse.

Fallen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum